About Mahendra Homes Pvt Ltd
Hiring Accountant for GL reporting team for Top MNC Pharma company Bangalore location.
Experience should be a Minimum 1 Year post-CA qualification
Salary: Upto 20lac PA
- Technical/functional knowledge in Accounting, Closing and reporting process area
- Ensure that accruals are properly recorded and analyzed
- Preparation of Journal Entries & Supporting schedule
- Perform monthly and quarterly close activities of multiple entities
- Analysis of the various accounts and variances per legal entities, obtain the explanation on deviations and prepare a summarized reporting on a monthly basis within the scheduled time
- Preparation & clearance of reconciling items of account reconciliations
- Hands-on experience in submission of trial balance in HFM
- Identify & drive standardization opportunities in processes and tasks across the team
- Acting as a key contact for local teams for record-to-report related questions
- Ensuring that accounting books and records comply with accounting policies and regulations
- Provide supporting documents and explanations for all internal and external audits as and when required
- Participate in ad-hoc activities and projects
· University education in Accounting or Finance required
· CA qualified only
· Minimum experience of 1+ years of closing & reporting experience
· Preferably familiar with USGAAP
- Working knowledge of internal controls
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Good understanding of accounting processes and can follow accounting policies
- Good analytical skills and have hands-on experience on working & clearance of reconciling items
· Fluent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience in a multinational firm or within a GBS (Global Business Service) is preferred
· Hands-on and proactive; strong organizational skills
- Accustomed to working with deadlines, in a dynamic environment
- Results driven and service-oriented to internal and external customers
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues within the local organization and with the colleagues of the global business service to support the overall Finance department’s goals and objectives
- Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
- Strong focus on improvement opportunities
- Want to work in a new (to be) established team
- Process documentation and certifications – will have to ensure that all processes are appropriately documented and periodically certified by team members on a regular basis
- The individuals must have hands-on experience in preparing process flows
- The locationtion is based in Bangalore
- Experience should be min 1 Year to 5 Years after completion of CA
- Ability to travel within & outside India when required
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Mandatory to work from the office
GST & TDS Returns
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
● Basic day to day accounting
● Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will
be add on)
● Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
● Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
● Compute taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
● Comply with financial policies and regulations
Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently
complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net
Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and
are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions,
transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external
clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering
security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a
dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting
2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives),
operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Well versed with all financial instruments
Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting,
Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail,
accountability for your work product.
2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the
phone with external
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday.
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and
systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
Well Experience in retail and distribution industries
No manufacturing industry experience