We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company offering
● omni-channel warehousing & fulfilment (asset-light 4PL)
● omni-channel Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Order management
● multi-channel distribution on 13+ online platforms; be it horizontal e-commerce platforms
(Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.), vertical-specific platforms (Mnytra, Nykaa, 1MG,
Pharmeasy etc) or hyper-local platforms (Big Basket, Grofers, Jiomart etc)
We are a middleware between the brand and offline/online retailers and help small/medium size
brands get a distinctive supply chain and distribution edge. With more than 500,000 sellers
selling on online platforms and brands finding it more and more difficult to establish themselves
on these platforms, Prozo helps these brands become supply chain and distribution-ready on
these platforms by offering them "tech, fulfilment, and distribution" as-a-service.
Through our technology enablement of the supply chain & distribution, we are able to save the
cost of carrying inventory by >10%, add 3-5% to the topline and bring down working capital
Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and
fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various
segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its
Freight Solutions team to acquire SMEs & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to
acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
● Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs and D2C brand)
who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert
them into Prozo customers.
● Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get
competitive quotes for FTL and PTL logistics services
● Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of
negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of
deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
● P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L of PTL and FTL growth business
and Inside & Outbound Sales.
● Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of
technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline
supply chain digitization. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight
solutions as per the client’s requirement.
● Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should
have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and
offline distribution channels.
● Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent
team of middle-level professionals.
● Project execution: Work with operation team for project execution till the operation is
smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
● Bill Submission & Payment Follow-up: The candidate should be able to maintain 2 major points.
○ Bill submission to client on time every month - follow-up with the concerned team.
○ Follow up with the client for the timely manner payment to the company.
● Minimum 03 years of experience in freight-business i.e., PTL and FTL business
● Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel
● Expertise in handling Logistics, sales and business development activities
● Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
● If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
● Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager-Freight Solutions
Location: Ecotech 12, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Reporting to: Senior Manager /Assistant Vice President - Business Development
Qualification – MBA or Graduate
Job Location – Delhi/NCR
Profile – Business Manager B2C Sales (PTL & FTL)
Interview Process – Virtual
This new age venture is set to bring about a pain free and healthy future for young and old alike.
As a Corporate / Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building the enterprise sales & associations. You will be partnering closely with the Marketing Team to align on integrated campaigns, strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately generate qualified meetings and pipeline for the organization.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new sales opportunities, target identification & classification.
- Engaging with potential clients and nurturing them to a qualified opportunity.
- Remaining abreast to latest trends in the HR & workplace landscape to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and bring them into a sales cycle through a solutions based approach.
- Concluding the sale transaction.
- Tracking after sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Creating references and building upon them.
- Providing effective & actionable feedback to the marketing team.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
2-4 years experience in B2B enterprise sales or Selling enterprise tech products in Finance or HR domain with corporates.
- Well versed with the ways of working of large companies and decision making process.
- Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of HR & health & wellness trends along with the buzz on social media.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions.
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Team Handling.
- Strong communication
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.