I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
About SAM HR Solutions
Head - Finance & Legal - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
The Head of Finance will be a high performing, professionally qualified individual with Senior Management experience who can lead Exly's finance and legal function and deliver its finance strategy, providing and continuously improving financial plans, systems, procedures, and practices. This individual should have collaborative approach, dynamic finance professional, technically sound, commercially savvy and an advocate of business partnering.
Purpose of this role :-
- Build the Finance function to deliver exceptional finance services with a clear focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and development, ensuring a high level of performance with a customer focus.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the Leadership and Senior Management Team, providing sound advice, guidance and information on organisational performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for preparation of management reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and governance structures.
- Keeping the organization free of any encumbrances from legal, judiciary or financial institutions. Responsible for appropriate debt servicing, compliances related to Company's Act, Taxation and such other legal entities.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead the Finance team to deliver timely, high quality finance support across the organization.
- Deliver efficient and effective financial process and controls
- Manage annual closing of accounts, yearend audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements and smooth closure of audit.
- Be responsible for cash management and ensure there are no idle cash.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management team to ensure financial statements reflect the business income and expenses.
- Review MIS reports and present it to the management team with analysis and risk exposure.
- Responsible for all legal, compliance and regulatory activities including that of submission of returns on time and making timely payment of statutory dues as well.
- Timely guidance to the team for resolving issues
- Review Balance sheet and schedules related to financial statements.
The successful applicant will be :-
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 - 12 years of work experience.
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years is necessary.
- Experience of monthly accounts, forecasts and providing MIS on tight deadlines.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial process and internal controls, including process improvement and system implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates business partnering ability.
- Personal skills: Dynamic leader, proactive approach, detailed oriented, self-motivator, inspire and collaborate with teams.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Legal Secretarial, Audit, Business Planning.
are passionate about their work and are team players.
● Bookkeeping in Tally – Revenue Invoicing, Collections, collection follow-ups with the
clients, Client ledger reconciliation
● Payment Collection - Follow-ups
● GST preparation and filings
● Analyzing receivables, steps towards better DSO
● Monitoring revenue across business units
● Make sure there are no revenue leakage
● Bank entries, Collection, Invoicing, Duelist preparation, GST list
● Handling large customer base & high-velocity orders like a B2C online business
● Contracts handling, handling the client onboarding processes
● Dealing with the Internal and Statutory Auditors for revenue matters
● Dealing with the bankers for funds inwards from overseas clients
● Exposure around fund management, hedging, foreign currencies
● Experience - 4 to 8 years
● Can handle the team of 3-4 peoples
● Education - BCom, Mom, MBA, CA intern - with the relevant experience
Time zone - India time
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or
consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
What you will do:
- Maintaining day to day books of Accounts and General Ledger Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statements and Reconciliation of all Debtors & Creditors.
- Managing Payment of TDS & Filing of E-TDS Returns Quarterly, Payment & Filing of any other Statutory Payments (PF, Profession Tax etc.)
- Maintaining cash transactions & petty cash book, day to day cash & bank transactions, online payments (Staff Salary & other expenses)
- Managing vendor accounts, preparation of cheques, online payments
- Handling Debtors collection & follow-up
- Ensuring Finalization of Balance-sheet & P&L Account
What you need to have:
- Must have 2 plus years of experience in Accounts.
- Tool/ Software - Zoho books
- BCom/ MCom/ CA inter can apply
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand work priority and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style with good knowledge of GST, Invoicing and other Indian Accounting standards
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Executive- Accounts , to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students.
Job Role: Sr.Executive – Accounts
Technically sound across various areas of finance including :
Stock Audit and its valuation,
Knowledge of Cost Centers,
Working Knowledge of TDS Compliances, GST Return
Finalization of Balance sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss A/c,
General Accounting, Tally, Billing, vouching & verification,
Bank reconciliation, Payable/Receivable Reconciliation,
Handling of Account Receivables & Payable management (Ageing Report, Reconciliation, and Forecasting),
Preparation of documents for financial related services
Preparation of Cash Budget, MIS Report.
Will be a responsible member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 85% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
- Field manage audit engagements, including management of client relationships;
- Plan and deliver a range of audit and assurance services;
- Supervise teams to successfully execute engagements and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Help to drive our continuous improvement in audit methodology and develop new ways of working through innovation and transformation; and
- Participate in practice management activities, including facilitation of internal training courses and staff development.
Proven track record of handling sizeable payment gateway reconciliation cycle from end to end for min 5 years and overall experience of 8 years.
Knowledge of automating the entire payment gateway reconciliation with the help of tools and making sure internal controls adhere with respect to the process.
Robust negotiation skills with all PG’s and maintaining professional cordial relationships with them and see how the work is getting done from them.
Managing a team and driving the PG process smoothly.
Experience from on-boarding new merchants' bank reconciliation till settlement.
Good To Haves:
Knowledge of ERP as well as accounting including advance excel formulas along with strong analytical Skill.
Sound knowledge of GST, Processing of Invoices on Gross Settlement/Net Settlement, Debit notes, credit notes, etc.
Responsible for robust communications for any PG related matters to internal and external stakeholders.
Experience in managing a team and driving the PG process smoothly.
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- GST returns
- TDS knowledge
- Tally Proficient
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting