- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
About quest global technologies
What you will need:
- Plan, create and edit user guides for our products.
- Ensure technical content is well-formatted, grammatically correct, and professional.
- Help review and create UI text, such as tooltips, error messages, and labels for buttons/fields in the software.
- Create video tutorials to supplement the existing documentation.
- Gather continuous feedback from the business team and address their content requirements.
- Collaborate with other writers, designers, and developers to create marketing collaterals, such as blogs.
- Help developers and other members of the company who have documentation-related queries.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- Proven experience in writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Excellent skills in grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Git commands and GitHub/GitLab for version control.
- Experience using static site generators and following docs-as-code method (in Sublime or VS Code).
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge about HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Confident to work with several teams in parallel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in the e-commerce domain will be a huge plus.
- Familiarity with API documentation.
- Engineering or Computer Science background
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application development
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels.
- Overall 7+ years of experience in Oracle WebLogic installation and Administration activities
- Hands on experience on applying patches and bug fixes on WebLogic
- Experience of upgrading WebLogic versions
- Hands-on experience of configuring SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic and Oracle HTTP server
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to certificate with interfacing systems.
- Knowledge of configuring WebLogic cluster and hand on experience of troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JMS on standalone and cluster environment.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JDBC issues on standalone and cluster environment.
- Should be able to manage day to day activities of application EAR/WAR /lib deployment on WebLogic application server.
- Understanding of Unix operating system and troubleshoot performance related issues.
- Should be able to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of oracle database to troubleshoot performance related issues and perform deployments related to application.
- Knowledge on nucleus CAS production is preferred.
- Should perform day to day operations and deployment and troubleshooting on Non-Prod (DEV, SIT, UAT), PROD and DR environments of CAS application.
- Should understanding of BCP/DR operations to invoke DR application in case of issue with production site.
- Should have knowledge on dev-ops tools, GITLAB preferred and scripting to automate day to day activities.
- Should be able to implement DevopspCI/CD pipeline for application deployment
Compensation max up to 20 LPA
Work Experience: 7 years
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git