MUST AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
MUST 4+ years development experience in either Python, PHP, Go, Ruby -
Nice to have Understanding of “TDD” (Test driven development
MUST 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite,
CircleCI, Jenkins, Bamboo)
MUST 4+ years experience with observability tools (One of NewRelic,
DataDog, Grafana, CloudWatch, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with logging tools (one of SumoLogic, Scalyr,
Splunk, ElasticSearch, Elk, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with configuration-as-code tools (one of
Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
MUST 2+ years experience with Docker containers / 12 factor
MUST 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience
- Effective communication
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applications including
practical experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification,
regression and clustering.
- Hands-on experience in computer vision and deep learning projects to solve real world
problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, Object tracking, instance
segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry,
domain adaptation etc.
- Strong understanding of modern and traditional Computer Vision Algorithms.
- Experience in one of the Deep Learning Frameworks / Networks: PyTorch, TensorFlow,
Darknet (YOLO v4 v5), U-Net, Mask R-CNN, EfficientDet, BERT etc.
- Proficiency with CNN architectures such as ResNet, VGG, UNet, MobileNet, pix2pix,
and Cycle GAN.
- Experienced user of libraries such as OpenCV, scikit-learn, matplotlib and pandas.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- High proficiency in Python programming knowledge.
- Familiar with software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker
containers, CI/CD tools).
- Strong communication skills.
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do!
You should have minimum 10 years of work experience designing and developing high-end software products
You should have minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS,
SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, MongoDB, SNS, SQS etc
You should be highly proficient in Microservices, API, Python, React, JSON.
(deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance,
Helm charts) and Deployment and administration
of one or more of: ELK stack, Kafka, Prometheus
or Grafana with Working knowledge of at least
one cloud platform (GCP, AWS or Azure) & some
configuration management system (such as Salt
or Ansible).Good understanding of networking
concepts (architecture, components, protocols)
& Solid understanding of OS concepts and
internals of Linux is a must.
Required Skills: GSM, Linux, Networking, infrastructure, VOIP, PHP, Perl, SIP, troubleshooting, Python,HTML
- 5+ years of solid experience as an Asterisk Developer
- Must be proficient at developing software using a scripting language. A distinct advantage if you have experience using Python
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Installation, Configuration, Dialplan, Call troubleshooting (SIP, ISDN)
- Solid experience of working With Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of VoIP, SIP, SS7.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
We are looking for people with programming skills in Python, SQL, Cloud Computing. Candidate should have experience in at least one of the major cloud-computing platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP. He should professioanl experience in handling applications and databases in the cloud using VMs and Docker images. He should have ability to design and develop applications for the cloud.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the DevOps strategy and development of SAAS Product Deployments
- Leading and mentoring other computer programmers.
- Evaluating student work and providing guidance in the online courses in programming and cloud computing.
Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL,
- Cloud Computing
2+ years of programming experience including Python, SQL, and Cloud Computing. Familiarity with command line working environment.
Note: A strong programming background, in any language and cloud computing platform is required. We are flexible about the degree of familiarity needed for the specific environments Python, SQL. If you have extensive experience in one of the cloud computing platforms and less in others you should still, consider applying.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to explain the concepts to others.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population would also be desirable.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf
KaiOS is a mobile operating system for smart feature phones that stormed the scene to become the 3rd largest mobile OS globally (2nd in India ahead of iOS). We are on 100M+ devices in 100+ countries. We recently closed a Series B round with Cathay Innovation, Google and TCL.
What we are looking for:
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of overall commercial DevOps / infrastructure experience, cross-functional delivery-focused agile environment; previous experience as a software engineer and ability to see into and reason about the internals of an application a major plus
- Extensive experience designing, delivering and operating highly scalable resilient mission-critical backend services serving millions of users; experience operating and evolving multi-regional services a major plus
- Strong engineering skills; proficiency in programming languages
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools, for example Terraform, CloudFormation
- Proven ability to execute on a technical and product roadmap
- Extensive experience with iterative development and delivery
- Extensive experience with observability for operating robust distributed systems – instrumentation, log shipping, alerting, etc.
- Extensive experience with test and deployment automation, CI / CD
- Extensive experience with infrastructure-as-code and tooling, such as Terraform
- Extensive experience with AWS, including services such as ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Elasticsearch, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, IAM, etc.
- Strong knowledge of backend and web technology; infrastructure experience with at-scale modern data technology a major plus
- Deep expertise in server-side security concerns and best practices
- Outstanding analytical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Designation: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore OR Hongkong
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Notice period: 30 days or Less
2. Has done Infrastructure coding using Cloudformation/Terraform and Configuration also understands it very clearly
3. Deep understanding of the microservice design and aware of centralized Caching(Redis),centralized configuration(Consul/Zookeeper)
4. Hands-on experience of working on containers and its orchestration using Kubernetes
5. Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows Operating System
6. Worked on NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Aerospike, Mongo or
Couchbase, Central Logging, monitoring and Caching using stacks like ELK(Elastic) on the cloud, Prometheus, etc.
7. Has good knowledge of Network Security, Security Architecture and Secured SDLC practices