Technical must haves:
● Extensive exposure to at least one Business Intelligence Platform (if possible, QlikView/Qlik
Sense) – if not Qlik, ETL tool knowledge, ex- Informatica/Talend
● At least 1 Data Query language – SQL/Python
● Experience in creating breakthrough visualizations
● Understanding of RDMS, Data Architecture/Schemas, Data Integrations, Data Models and Data Flows is a must
● A technical degree like BE/B. Tech a must
Technical Ideal to have:
● Exposure to our tech stack – PHP
● Microsoft workflows knowledge
Behavioural Pen Portrait:
● Must Have: Enthusiastic, aggressive, vigorous, high achievement orientation, strong command
over spoken and written English
● Ideal: Ability to Collaborate
Preferred location is Ahmedabad, however, if we find exemplary talent then we are open to remote working model- can be discussed.
2. Preferably should have done some project or internship related to the field
3. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
4. A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up.
5. You will have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it
is expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
1. Design and build a pipeline to train models for NLP problems like Classification,
2. Develop APIs that showcase our models' capabilities and enable third-party
3. Work across a microservices architecture that processes thousands of
documents per day.
● Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for
analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
● Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate
models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
● Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
● Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in
Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and
develop potential solutions
● Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by
clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● File patents for innovative solutions that add to company's IP portfolio
● 4 to 6 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and
● BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas
from Premier institutes (only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university
● Experience in productizing models to code in a fast-paced start-up
● Expertise in Python programming language and fluency in analytical tools
such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
● Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as:T-Test &Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Neural Networking
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.
- In this role, you will work closely with business leaders, subject matter experts to design/define, measure, and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of business.
- Influence product roadmap for website and mobile through high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations.
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via system interventions designed based on data driven insights.
- You will be responsible for modeling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods.
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications.
- Compile and analyse data related to business' issues.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques • Hands on: Web and app analytics tools (GA, apps flyer, Clever tap etc), Excel, SQL.
- Experience of quantifying impact of product features for sales conversion improvement, A/B testing, attribution modeling, campaign analysis etc.
- Champion of user behaviour understanding on digital platforms (website, mobile applications etc.)
- Effectively analyse and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements.
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution.
- Knowledge about the different functionalities and features of the main web browsers
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records.
- Effective organizational and management skills.
- Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame .
- Atleast 3 to 6 years of experience with a growing e-commerce company or with analytics will be very important .
- Capable of taking initiatives for process betterments and flow improvements.
- Partnering with internal business owners (product, marketing, edit, etc.) to understand needs and develop custom analysis to optimize for user engagement and retention
- Good understanding of the underlying business and workings of cross functional teams for successful execution
- Design and develop analyses based on business requirement needs and challenges.
- Leveraging statistical analysis on consumer research and data mining projects, including segmentation, clustering, factor analysis, multivariate regression, predictive modeling, etc.
- Providing statistical analysis on custom research projects and consult on A/B testing and other statistical analysis as needed. Other reports and custom analysis as required.
- Identify and use appropriate investigative and analytical technologies to interpret and verify results.
- Apply and learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results
- Use best practices to develop statistical and/ or machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Data science.
- Preferred education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in advanced analytics, model building, statistical modeling, optimization, and machine learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning Algorithms: Crystal clear understanding, coding, implementation, error analysis, model tuning knowledge on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, shallow Neural Networks, clustering, Decision Trees, Random forest, XGBoost, Recommender Systems, ARIMA and Anomaly Detection. Feature selection, hyper parameters tuning, model selection and error analysis, boosting and ensemble methods.
- Strong with programming languages like Python and data processing using SQL or equivalent and ability to experiment with newer open source tools.
- Experience in normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE).
- Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred.
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
Top MNC looking for candidates on Business Analytics(4-8 Years Experience).
- Experience in metric development & Business analytics
- High Data Skill Proficiency/Statistical Skills
- Tools: R, SQL, Python, Advanced Excel
- Good verbal/communication Skills
- Supply Chain domain knowledge
Duration: 6months contract based at Hyderabad
Availability: 1 week/Immediate
Qualification: Graduate/PG from Reputed University
R, SQL, Advanced Excel, Python
*Required Experience and Qualifications*
5 to 8 years of Business Analytics experience.