Preference : Male Candidtate from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Designing and building application layers
Analysing requirements and designing new functionality
knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4. Experience in .Net Framework , C# , ASP.Net , Linq , Entity Framework 5 / 6 , SQL Server 2008 / 12. Hands - on Experience on MVC 3 / 4.
Familiarity with the client side framework
Experience using .NET ( 5+ years)
About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
- Overall, at least 5 years of experience building Web/ API
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC and Visual Studio IDE
- Strong knowledge of different versions of C#.Net libraries.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Comfortable developing rich GUI's for Web Apps
- Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC/ MVVM Architecture
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable .Net code.
- Good knowledge of SQL SPs and Queries.
- Experience with Session Storage, multi-threading and App performance.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Divide projects into module with timelines, assign tasks to developers, monitor progress
- Hands on coding, system analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
- Review and refactor code.
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.
- Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with Azure
Skills & Requirement
- Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
- Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
- Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
- Experience of working with Azure / AWS / GCP
- Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
- Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
Role/Title: .NET WPF (Developer/Sr. Developer/Lead)
Developer 3-5 Years of experience
Sr. Developer 5-7 Years of experience
Lead 12+ Years of experience
C#, .NET, MS SQL , WPF and VB .NET
- Strong Hands-On experience in C#.Net, WPF
- Strong experience with OOPs concepts, Solid Principles, Design Patterns, MVVM framework, Prism and Dependency Injection
- Working experience in SQL Server
- Unit Test Framework (Nunit and NSubstitute)
- Nice to have VB.Net skills
- Independently to work and own the task assigned
- Good Communication skills
- (For Lead role) Lead the team technically and review the work along with his/her own tasks
- Hiring for Trained .Net Fresher
Walkin Drive Date & Timings
Date: 21-May-2022 (Saturday)
Timings: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address: BizGaze Limited, 3rd Floor, Signature Towers, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
Open Position for Dot Net Developer Profile:
Require hands-on .NET, SQL experience with working knowledge in MVC and SaaS.
Experience of .NET, C#, SQL Server, MVC, SaaS (Essential)
Experience in IIS, REST, AJAX, XML, open source, cloud computing (Desirable)
Company: Sidqam Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Noida (Currently Work from home)
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Healthcare IT experience is a definite advantage
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: Software Product
Functional Area IT Software: - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Salary: Upto 15 LPA
UG : B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG : M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers
We are a team of high-energy, enthusiastic, highly-skilled, and experienced health informaticians, clinicians, technical geeks, and sales and marketing enthusiasts who together want to improve patient experience with the help of technology.
Each person in our team is special because of who he or she is and what we can achieve together. This makes for a special company! Our company, Sidqam Ltd. was established in September 2014 and is headquartered in Manchester, UK. Although a startup, the co-founders of the company have over 15 years of experience each in the healthcare IT industry, working for the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
• Job Location:- DoIT, Yojna Bhawan, C scheme, Jaipur
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- Development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server with Min 3 years exp
• Experience:- 03yrs to 04yrs
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
We have Immediate need for Dot NET Developer for our RT Nagar, Bangalore location.
Please let me know if you are interested for the bellow need
Domain – Health care will be added as an advantage.
• Strong experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design and implementation tasks
• Strong experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
• development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with C# server-side development in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications
• Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications.
• .Net 3.5 & above frameworks.
• Database skills SQL, ability to write stored procedures.
• Should have more than 1 Years of experience in designing applications using MVC
We are looking for an ASP.NET developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications. The responsibilities of ASP.NET developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
To be successful as an ASP.NET developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and the ability to manage your time efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch ASP.NET developer should have superior knowledge of software development, a keen eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Previous experience as a developer.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skill
4+years or more experienced in ASP.Net
Strong in ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server
Experience on MVC, WCF, WPF would be added advantage
Strong knowledge of software development best practices, particularly for design, coding, and testing
Excellent Experience in Software Development Methodologies
Good Understanding of Design patterns
Participated in Application Analysis and Design
Experience in the Database Design, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Cursors
Experience in the documentation of the client requirements and Involved in providing Solutions to the Client
Involved in implementing and developing Web Services
Exposure to unit testing frameworks (MBUnit, NUnit)
Experience with build systems and concepts (TFS, Jenkins, CC.NET, NANT)
Experience in working with Source Code Control Systems TFS, Perforce, Source Safe, SVN, GIT
Extensive involvement and implementation of XML DOM objects in Front end application
Data Migration from Access to SQL Server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Handling the team members and coordination with the client and team members regarding the requirement
Good communication skills
Ability to work on deadlines and schedule deliverables
Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment