JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Architecture design and Develop new functionality and critical business logic of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products and design new product
- Strong knowledge on software implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle database including store procedure, trigger etc.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability best practices to design secure web application
- Knowledge of web application architecture with horizontal and vertical scalability
- Experience of working with application with large dataset of millions or billions of row in database table
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
About Cimcon Infotech
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
For more details, see https://landing.ula.app/en/
- Work directly with Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to identify and address system reliability, availability and scalability issues before they occur
- Work with leaders across the organization to evangelize opportunities to bring technical solutions
- Awareness of up-and-coming technologies and how they apply to our platform
- Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Understand business requirements and translate them into incremental deliverables to directly impact the business and our customers.
- Grow yourself and your team - mentorship enables everyone to learn and improve
- You are passionate about solving customer problems
- Have 8+ years of software development experience in the software engineering team with a product company.
- Must have architected, implemented and owned at least 3 large core e-commerce components.
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases (non-relational databases is a plus)
- Familiarity with agile software development processes for building distributed systems, Android applications, and/or e-commerce platforms
- Experience in building systems iteratively that always provide value to customers on each iteration.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel at working in dynamic, and fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn and ability to switch context.
- Along with backend, worked in Mobile and frontend technologies as well.
- Excellent coding skills in a language such as Java OR NodeJS
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience in working with distributed caching (memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
- Experience with agile software development processes for building highly available and scalable distributed systems and/or e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Good experience of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS etc.
Professional experience with Golang ( 1year must in Golang), Python, Java Core and Java reactive
•Experience in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
•1+years of backend programming experience using modern programming languages
•3-5years backend development experience
•Public cloud / azure knowledge
•Designs and implements low latency services
•Troubleshoots business and production issues
•English (professional proficiency)Nice to have familiarity or experience with:
•Docker & Kubernetes
•JMeter and load testing
What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. [email protected]
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
We are hiring for a Software Engineer Team Lead - Backend, to join our education-focused fintech lending startup, GrayQuest. Our core product is a combination of a lending product, a rewards product and an insurance product to redefine the education fees payment across the country.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of developers who are pushing the boundaries of consumer financing through technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development team.
- Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards.
- Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries
- Ability to debug, refine, review, and deploy code
- Work closely with the QA team to test, and document project features.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders. Understand business requirements, and effectively convert them into technical specifications
- Mentor junior developers and participate in peer Review
- Demonstrable experience as a Python Developer (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (Django Rest, Flask)
- Experience working on REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Good understanding of task breakup, milestone definition, and work delegation.
- Past experience of working in a fintech/financial services domain or a consumer internet startup will be preferable but not required
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) is a big plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus
- Most importantly, the biggest skill we look for our prospective candidates is "Learnability" - how quickly can you learn.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Work with a young dynamic core team backed by marquee investors from the financial services space
- Work on a product/business that has achieved product market fit and take it to scale
- Equity compensation and competitive market salaries
- Work environment that prioritizes talent, hustle and dedication
We will also ensure we give a preference to applicants who directly email us with their background/context and why they think they should be a strong candidate for this position at GrayQuest. Email us at work (at the rate) grayquest (dot) com and cc Sonal (at the rate)grayquest (dot) com
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SDLC and Agile methodologies of software development.
- Experience in managing software development projects - Ability to oversee entire Project Management lifecycle, to include scheduling, coordinating, invoicing and management of multiple projects
- End to end accountability for Software Development projects
- Managing the team of software developers; Advanced level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to the team
- Provide technical leadership for software development
- Deliver the project to the clients
- Troubleshoot the issues - custom web applications, mobile application development
- Establish the framework, leverage our product Turanto-Cloud Application Development Platform for each project
- Has a product development background and has experience in building enterprise grade products using C#.Net MVC
- Proven ability to handle multiple scrum teams and guide them to overcome technical challenges
- Good experience in WebAPI and Service Oriented Architecture
- Have practical experience in implementing CI and CD in recent projects and have a DevOps mindset
- Solid understanding of the design process and various tools and resources available in the market and of backend and frontend development
- Ability to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of stakeholder trust and confidence
- Exceptional tracking and time management skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and changing demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Should have expertise on client co-ordination
- Mentor team members for successful delivery of projects
- Guide cross-functional teams in the execution of projects
- Deliver the project successfully with highest quality, agreed effort and on-time
- Agile development practices (Kanban, Scrum)
- Can do attitude
- Thirst for knowledge and relish the opportunity to solve problems either as a team or independently.
- A natural curiosity, always searching for improvements and learning new skills
- A deep passion for technology and a love of learning new concepts and technologies.
- Must be good in collaboration/team building/servant leadership.
- Key Performance Indicator: Project Delivery Metrics Effort, On-Time Delivery, First Time Right
- Strong technical knowledge in Web Development Frameworks, Mobile App Development Framework, emerging web and app development technologies
- Successfully delivered the software solutions to the client (must)
- Experience of leading a team of 15-20 developers
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Passion for coding/programming and development
7+ years experience in software development with primary focus on Microsoft .Net stack(Asp.Net MVC, C#, Dotnet Core, SQLAzure, Microsoft Azure) & relevant experience in Web & Mobile App Development is must.
Functional Area: https://www.naukri.com/it-software-qa-&-testing-jobs">IT Software – Development and Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & DesignEmployment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time