5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in developing application with Java,spring, Hibernate frameworks
Experience in designing and development of REST API.
5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in AngularJS and Angular 6,7,8+.
Experience in Microservices and SOA Architecture
Experience in Docker, Spring cloud, oAuth2
Experience in Teamcenter application
Experience Active Workspace Client application
Experience with continues integration tool like Jenkin
Hands on experience in building and maintaining databases in SQL and relational
databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g.
Creating Procedures, Tables and Views as per business Requirements in SQL
Experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
HIRING FOR THE PROFILE OF FULL STACK DEVELOPER ON IMMIEDIATE BASIS IN CHENNAI
LOCATION : Chennai
BUDGET : DEPENDS ON CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : 5+ YEARS
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Well Experienced in Spring MVC
· Familiarity with SQL Database
· Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs
· To coordinate with the testing team and work closely with them and implement the changes as asked by them.
· Candidate must be ready to take responsibility, ownership of code, be independent and at the same time is open to learning something new.
Must Skills: SpringMVC, PostgreSQL, REST API Services
NOTICE PERIOD : 0 -1 MONTHS
- Programming – General Programming Skills, Strong in OOPS Concept
- Programming Practices & Standards: Strong SOLID principles knowledge & implementation experience.
- Language Specific Skills – C#, ASP.NET, SQL, ADO.NET Fundamentals (DataTable, DataSet, DataColumn, etc)
- Web API – Strong Knowledge & implementation experience.
- Data: SQL Server 2016 Proficiency.
- ASP.NET – ASP.NET Concepts, , Page Life Cycle
- Front End - Angular Experience.
- .NET Concepts: Assemblies, Exception Handling, Attributes, Strong Naming.
About Group Bayport
Group Bayport is a rapidly growing global e-Commerce B2B2C, B2B and B2C organization that has re-defined the business of delivering high-quality custom products through a unique blend of cutting-edge digital technologies, robust manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain. An industry leader in print technology, Group Bayport operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India through its family of brands – BannerBuzz, Covers & All, Vivyx Printing, Circle One, Giant Media, and Neon Earth. From full suites of trade show and small business marketing solutions to sophisticated outdoor living covers, signages and shades to eclectic personal accents and home decor, we help our customers, clients, and partners to make a personalized statement through customization.
While our advanced technology and customer focus are certainly our salient attributes, our true strength comes from our team of 1450+ people. We are seeking exceptional talent across the board to join us in our exciting growth journey.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a solution architect to lead and develop a team of high performing developers for our team.
You will be part of a growing team, delivering value to our company through creative improvements to our flagship products. You will work closely with our design and product management teams to influence the direction of the product and plan the steps to get there. You will be responsible for building effective teams, empowering them to achieve their goals, and putting those goals into a broader context.
Your greatest responsibility will be solution architecture & looking after the individuals reporting to you, mentoring, coaching and supporting them in their professional development, unlocking their potential, and challenging them to step outside their comfort zone to grow and excel. You collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
Designation – Magento Architect
Location – Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Drafting the technical solution for the business use cases & technical challenges
- Deliver quality software at a fast pace
- Work with peer engineering leaders across geographies to deliver on a combined vision
- People management; manage a team of various seniority, including principal engineers and managers
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Architects, release management and DevOps to bring products to market
- Support on critical issues
- Be comfortable in a matrix management structure
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Digital Commerce-Magento
- Must have magento 2.4 version experience
- Must have built end2end magento based application
- Must be able to write & understand complex sql queries and to provide solution of complex problem using magento framework
- Must have good data structure & Database understanding both sql & no sql
Minimum 10 years of strong real time experience in developing Magento based applications
Bachelors/Masters Degree in CS, IT or relevant.
• Communicate with client and onsite developers.
• Get involved in design, development of the project/product.
• Troubleshoot team's problems and lead the technical efforts.
• Product development - develop scalable and high-performance component
• Draw UML diagrams or create technical design document as necessary.
• Help the tech manager in planning sprints and provide technical inputs
• Strong hands-on experience on web application development.
• Proven working experience in cloud-based development
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Strong experience in Spring Framework
• Development experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Maven.
• Experience in IDE such as Spring tool suite (STS), Eclipse, other equivalent tools
• An ability to write complex SQL queries and efficiently retrieve data from a database
• Strong debugging skills in Java, troubleshooting using log files
• In-depth knowledge of Spring Boot with Spring framework
• ORM framework like Hibernate
• Hands on experience of Core Java/Advanced Java
• Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Jenkins
• Experience in AWS is required
• Experience in Web services (Soap and Rest)
• Experience in JUnit, GIT/SVN
• Experience in Apache Tomcat
• Good experience with MySQL database and PL/SQL
• Good exposure to Redis, Docker
• Strong in UI/UX technologies like HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, React
• Good experience in Framework: Spring / REST
• Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Computer Science.
- Ability to establish priorities, goals/objectives and timelines.
- Possess strong planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and oversee assignments to ensure successful and timely completion as well as to obtain the cooperation of others within and outside the unit. Works in a collaborative manner to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively present technical topics to internal groups with potentially varied levels of technical sophistication. Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience working with medical data
- Experience and familiarity working in development teams and team-based development practices including scrum/agile, code review, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Raven DB, etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js and related frameworks such as Express.js.
- Knowledge and experience working with web application frameworks such as Angular, AngularJS, or React and related frameworks such as Ionic.
- Familiarity with FHIR APIs and experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience working on full-stack projects.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
Tech Lead - BizzTM
Job Title: Tech Lead
BizzTM is an innovative retail platform that offers access to a range of e-commerce products through a network of local 'BizzOwners' in Tier2+ cities. It brings the variety and range of e-commerce categories to the aspirational population in these cities which are underserved by e-commerce due to high delivery costs and the need for trust.
4-6 years of experience About the role We are looking for a Tech Lead to turn our vision and product into easy-to-use software for our Clients.
- Responsibility for delivery of overall technical solution on schedule and time
- Knowledge in developing enterprise solution architecture design for solving complex business problems considering re-use, scalability, reliability, innovation and emerging technology trends
- Evaluates solutions to ensure that they are in alignment with the broader organization's mission, strategy / objectives, capabilities and processes using industry recognized architectural models and roadmaps
- Works with the business to understand and solve complex problems, by presenting various solution options and technical concepts in a comprehensible manner
- Evaluates emerging technologies and drive digital transformation while providing solutions to problems with innovative and creative ideas
- Works closely and continuously with the business to focus on meeting business requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how businesses can adopt them
- Capable to work across multiple projects / engagements with varied stakeholders.
- Oversight on the implementation through periodic reviews and due diligence checks to confirm the developed solution complies with architectural design
- Experience of Design & development of MVC, REST API services on Node.js based framework(FeathersJS/ExpressJS)
- Experience of Object oriented programming
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced development environment
- Experience with SQL based database
- A positive attitude, and a team player
- Experience with scalable architectures using API management, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks, etc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies & engineering practices like DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experienced in client-side app design and development in Angular, ReactJS, NodeJS etc.
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-5 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
Experience in Application Development using Java and Open Source Technologies.
Candidates with experience in Web Development using Bootstrap / AngularJS would be preferred.
Should have experience working with Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL databases.
Expertise in AWS and Mongo DB
Fluent in English language