Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis. Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by YCombinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, and the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The role involves computer vision tasks including development, customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.) and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV etc.). The role is research focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, generating new ideas, automating and optimizing key processes.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- End to end deployment of deep learning models.
About Synapsica Healthcare
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.
Our goal is to enable radiologists with fast, easy to use AI technology that helps generate high quality, evidence-based reports to significantly improve patient care.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from AIIMS, IIT-KGP & IIM-A with a vision to increase the accessibility of diagnostic services globally. We are solving the problem of shortage of radiologists by bringing in automation at various stages of the radiology reporting process to reduce reporting time, costs & error rates & deliver efficiencies for better patient care.
We are deploying Computer Vision based Neural Networks models to identify biomarkers of pathologies in Radiology scans. These models not just identify pathologies, but provide detailed characterization of what exactly constitutes that pathology.
RADIOLens is an intuitive, AI enabled, cloud based RIS/PACS solution that makes diagnostic radiology workflows smoother. It provides Faster image uploading with Zero loss in image quality. RADIOLens helps automate mundane reporting tasks so radiologists can focus on clinical correlations for their patients.
Spindle for MRI Spine helps with reporting of age related degeneration of spine. It automatically identifies key spinal mensurations and provides a detailed, standardized report with annotated images of abnormal various spinal elements. It quickly identifies variations and pathologies, such as spinal deformations, degeneration, identification of listhesis, etc.
SpindleX for stress X-Rays of spine takes automation a step further by generating a one click automated reporting for all XR cases. These reports quantify all abnormalities and features of injury or early degeneration such as spinal instability, abnormal intersegmental motion etc. Illustrative graphs and tables comparing extent of injury against standards are automatically included in the report making it easier to generate qualitative reports with visual evidence.
Crescent segregates normal, abnormal and bad quality captures in chest X-rays. It identifies bad quality scans that need re-capture and for good scans it localizes and characterizes common lesions & abnormalities. With Crescent, standard, pre-filled reports are generated for normal radiographs and critical studies are prioritized in the worklist.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://youtu.be/MtWSF-x2sxY
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
As a part of the Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
1. Independent analytical thinking.
2. Entrepreneurial attitude for quick experimentation of ideas.
3. Passion for learning and ability to execute business priorities.
4. Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
5. Experience of designing data science solutions for business problems at scale -Excellent understanding of statistics, exploratory and prescriptive data analysis, hypothesis testing and model development.
6. Strong storytelling: generate hard to find insights into concise and compelling data stories
7. Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Spreadsheet: Excel/Google Sheets
● BI Tools: Tableau/Data Studio/PowerBI/DOMO
Good to have:
● Experience of working on AWS/GCP/Azure services.
● Experience of working on Big data and distributed computing.
● A BTech/BE/MSc degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, ML, Operations
Research, or similar quantitative field.
● 1 - 4 years of industry experience in consumer facing product analytics.
Summary of the Position:
Genesys is the global omnichannel customer experience and contact center solution leader. With over 4,500 successful customers, our customer experience platform and solutions help companies engage effortlessly with their customers, across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, while maximizing revenue and loyalty.
Genesys is embracing AI and Machine Learning in delivering AI-powered products like Predictive Routing, Chat bots, and Customer Journey management. The PS Data Scientist share a passion for AI & data working with global project teams and customers to extend data science services across Genesys solutions both on premise and in the cloud.
Join us and be a part of this journey as we write Customer Success stories with these products.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Interface with business customers, gathering and understanding requirements
- Interface with customer and Genesys data science teams in discovery, extraction, loading, data transformation, and analysis of results
- Define and utilize data intuition process to cleanse and verify the integrity of customer & Genesys data to be used for analysis
- Implement, own, and improve data pipelines using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes
- Build, improve, and provide ongoing optimization of high quality models
- Work with PS & Engineering to deliver specific customer requirements and report back customer feedback, issues and feature requests. Continuous improvement in reporting, analysis, overall process.
- Visualize, present and demonstrate findings as required. Perform knowledge transfer to customer and internal teams.
- Communicate within the global community respecting cultural, language and time zone variations
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust working hours to match customer and team interactions
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Data Science or Data Engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on experience performing statistical data analysis across large datasets writing highly optimized SQL queries and utilizing Python (NumPy, Pandas) or similar software (Primary)
- Expertise with major statistical & analytical software like (Python or R or SAS) - Primary
- Experience in Snowflake, Tableau, Elasticsearch, Kibana and real time analytics solution development will be major plus (Secondary)
- Should have the application development background of using any contact center product suites such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco etc.
- Expertise with data modelling, data warehousing and ETL/ELT development
- Expertise with database solutions such as SQL, MongoDB, Redshift, Hadoop, Hive
- Proficiency with REST API, JSON, (AWS/AZURE/GCP) - Primary
- Experience in working and delivering projects independently. Ability to multi-task and context switch between projects and tasks
- Curiosity, passion, and drive for data queries, analysis, quality, models
- Excellent communication, initiative, and coordination skills with great attention to detail. Ability to explain and discuss complex topics with both experts and business leaders
How You Do It:
How You Think: Understands the business and takes a non-traditional approach to solving common problems. Willing to draw outside the lines and find new ways to make an impact on old problems.
How You Interact: Can easily build collaborative relationships that energize individuals, teams, and the company into action. You are a global thinker and can work across locations and time zones. You are an excellent communicator and listener, and can easily persuade to drive a vision and purpose.
How You Own It: You are a hands-on executor who can drive change and clearly communicate across all stakeholders.
How You Show Up:
Embodies Genesys core cultural values and pushes to create an authentic employee experience. You are the type of person who can succeed through ambiguity, bringing clarity where there is no roadmap, who can re-set when a change in direction is needed without getting derailed or frustrated. You are authentic and in still the trust in others.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for a better understanding of how the business performs, and to build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop novel computer vision/NLP algorithms
- Build large datasets that will be used to train the models
- Empirically evaluate related research works
- Train and evaluate deep learning architectures on multiple large scale datasets
- Collaborate with the rest of the research team to produce high quality research
- Manage a team of 2+ interns
- 2+years of experience in building deep learning models
- Strong basics around probability and statistics, linear algebra, data structure & algorithms
- Good knowledge of classic ML algorithms (regression, SVM, PCA etc.), deep learning
- Strong programming skills
Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with pytorch
- Knowledge of SOTA techniques in NLP and Vision
- High level of responsibility and ownership for a product impacting billions of lives.
- Extremely high-quality talent to work with. Work with a global team between US / India.
- Work from anywhere anytime!
- Best of breed industry benefits packages.
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io , our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch If you are interested.
Do you have a passion to be a part of an innovative startup? Here’s an opportunity for you - become an active member of our core platform development team.
● Quickly research the latest innovations in Machine Learning, especially with respect to
Natural Language Understanding & implement them if useful
● Train models to provide different insights, mainly from text but also other media such as Audio and Video
● Validate the models trained. Fine-tune & optimise as necessary
● Deploy validated models, wrapped in a Flask server as a REST API or containerize in docker containers
● Build preprocessing pipelines for the models that are bieng served as a REST API
● Periodically, test & validate models in use. Update where necessary
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto two years of experience, preferably working on ML. Freshers are welcome too!
● Strong understanding of Java / Python
● Clarity on concepts of Data Science
● A strong grounding in core Machine Learning
● Ability to wrangle & manipulate data into a processable form
● Knowledge of web technologies like Web server (Flask, Django etc), REST API's
● Experience with deep learning
● Experience with frameworks like Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
● Knowledge of NLP libraries such as NLTK, spacy, gensim.
● Knowledge of NLP models such as Wod2vec, Glove, ELMO, Fasttext
● An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
● Highly self-motivated
● Analytical frame of mind
● Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
Nactus is at forefront of education reinvention, helping educators and learner’s community at large through innovative solutions in digital era. We are looking for an experienced AI specialist to join our revolution using the deep learning, artificial intelligence. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies to a real-world difference.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct research and development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of our AI strategy.
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help create educational solutions.
- Analyse and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Knowledge of algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles
- Demonstrated artificial intelligence, machine learning, mathematical and statistical modelling knowledge and skills.
- Well-developed programming skills – specifically in SAS or SQL and other packages with statistical and machine learning application, e.g. R, Python
- Experience with machine learning fundamentals, parallel computing and distributed systems fundamentals, or data structure fundamentals
- Experience with C, C++, or Python programming
- Experience with debugging and building AI applications.
- Robustness and productivity analyse conclusions.
- Develop a human-machine speech interface.
- Verify, evaluate, and demonstrate implemented work.
- Proven experience with ML, deep learning, Tensorflow, Python
- Around 6- 8.5 years of experience and around 4+ years in AI / Machine learning space
- Extensive experience in designing large scale machine learning solution for the ML use case, large scale deployments and establishing continues automated improvement / retraining framework.
- Strong experience in Python and Java is required.
- Hands on experience on Scikit-learn, Pandas, NLTK
- Experience in Handling of Timeseries data and associated techniques like Prophet, LSTM
- Experience in Regression, Clustering, classification algorithms
- Extensive experience in buildings traditional Machine Learning SVM, XGBoost, Decision tree and Deep Neural Network models like RNN, Feedforward is required.
- Experience in AutoML like TPOT or other
- Must have strong hands on experience in Deep learning frameworks like Keras, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Knowledge of Capsule Network or reinforcement learning, SageMaker is a desirable skill
- Understanding of Financial domain is desirable skill
- Design and implementation of solutions for ML Use cases
- Productionize System and Maintain those
- Lead and implement data acquisition process for ML work
- Learn new methods and model quickly and utilize those in solving use cases