Adobe AEM , Adobe cloud, Adobe Marketing cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target , Adobe Social , Java, AEM, Jenkins, DevOps
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 10+ years’ experience in Java based web development.
- 5+ years’ of experience in Adobe AEM implementation for customer facing websites.
- 3+ implementations /Architect AEM websites experience.
- Experience in guiding globally located development teams for technical issues Preferred Requirements
- Experience in delivering Adobe Experience Manager websites with integration to other Adobe Marketing cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social
- Experience with designing solution for Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders at all levels of the company and influencing the technical decision for implementations
- Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
- Experience in working with multicultural teams at different levels in the organization
- Proven experience in owning a platform and proactively drive towards excellence"
- 3+ years of experience in developing VR games/app
- Proficient in C#/Java/C++ with a good understanding of object-oriented development
- Excellent understanding of all parts of Unity3D or related engine
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, and source control systems such as Git in a multi-developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Good debugger and problem solver
- A keen understanding of the challenges of VR
- Can break down and estimate tasks accurately
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Demonstrable experience in building games for Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, Gear VR or Daydream
- Experience in leading small agile teams as well as comfortable working as Individual Contributor when required
We are hiring a solutions architect on full time / freelancing basis
Location - Mumbai (Remote work is fine)
Experience - Minimum 7 years
Mandatory Skills sets:
Develop software architecture for Java applications
Troubleshoot design flaws & system bottlenecks
Define structure of program/system
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
Designation – Tech Architect
Brief Summary of the Role:
Oversee IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring that projects run smoothly
Review business structures in order to ensure the proper flow and functionality of projects
Provide technical assistance to resources
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
1. To define an ongoing architectural strategy for the business
2. To define an architectural road map for the business that supports the product road map
3. To identify organization's needs and breaking large system requirements down into manageable parts for proper execution
4. To produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
5. To explain the structure to the designers and developers, and helping them to build it
6. To develop and carry out acceptance testing procedures to make sure systems are working properly
7. To ensure system meets quality standards
8. To advise senior project managers about how to plan their future IT needs.
9. To manage multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
10. To maintain an awareness of what competitors in the market are performing and using it to inform the technical road map
11. To provide architectural oversight to the team, acting as the ultimate design authority on significant technical decisions
12. To provide a focal point for all technical issues and initiatives on the project
13. To ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented.
Skills – Salesforce
Qualification – BE/ BSC/ BTECH
Experience – 12- 15 Years
Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling/create
APIs, etc.) from the web / internet
Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple
Identify, analysis, design, and implement internal process improvements
Design and implement tooling upgrades to increase stability and data quality
Help team to fix issues that occur in test and production environments
Automate software development processes, including build, deploy, and test
Manage and guide the team members
• Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
• Ability to write complex SQL
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
• Knowledge of Java and Python
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Capability to mentor junior team members
• Active involvement is required in all phases of Software Development
• Ability to establish trusted partnership with executive level stakeholders