- 5to 7 years plus experience having implemented Adobe Experience Manager based Solution in a large scale environment
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM, Apache Sling, Servlets
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Expertise in Java, web development experience, and other Content management system experience.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Develop front end and back end components using AEM
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
Number of Openings - 3
Experience - 3 to 6 Years
Qualifications - BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Location - Bangalore
- Build microservices that provide REST APis to the web front end code
- Deploy microservices using a common deployment framework on AWS and GCP
- Implement reusable code libraries which can be utilized in various products
- Build exemplary code that meets the security standards of current web technologies for top US banks
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for optimized data storage
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the code meets quality standards
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Server-side experience with SASS and LESS
- Experience working with recent front-end frameworks (react.js, redux.js, node.js or similar technologies)
- In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and Content Management Systems
- Ability to perform clean RESTful API design and understand the impact of the design on client side application code
- Working knowledge of Databases, Cloud Platform and Cloud Security
- Experience working using Agile and Scrum methodology.
• Strong leadership skills; 3 years experience leading development teams.
• Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements.
• Project Management skills
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
• Should be able
• To produce high quality technical documentation for our customers
• To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
• To coach less experienced members of your team
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and Unit testing
• To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
Company: Product based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in CANADA
Backed by intelligence and research, we assist your business perfect a greater outreach on the right audience. We are , your partner in professional growth. Offering bespoke consulting across varied segments, Trancis’ assistance is sure to set your business apart and ahead of your competition. With strong beliefs in detailed work approach, Trancis leaves nothing to chance. Meticulously going through each and every aspect of your business, we ensure that you have a well-oiled, and smooth- running venture. Appropriate business planning, correct legal and financial consulting, the right technical assistance, and more, experience an all- dimensional cooperation at . Company which stands for omnidirectional Now we are the leading IT based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in Delhi NCR, Canada and France.We are specialized in Web Development & Digital Marketing with a proven track record of developing successful online store.Our overall client rating is 4.9 out of 5
Online test -> Final tech round
Product based / service based company
Role - Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Exp. - 5+ Years
Joining time - Immediately
work from home permanently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in Advance Java, Spring,
- Enterprise-grade cloud applications on Java EE platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable,
- Object Oriented analysis and Design patterns.
- Run the simulator against it for verifying the baseline.
- Trigger scripts that need to get the logs from the server
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Good experience in Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protocol Buffers
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Working knowledge with AWS Lamda, Dockers
- Good to Have Skills: Shell script, MySQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mandatory skills: Advanced Java, Sprint Boot
What You’ll Do
- Experience working in eCommerce industry managing high volume applications with an experience of 7 yrs or more.
- Expertise in application development with IBM (Sterling) Order Management Fulfillment Suite with a minimum of 4 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Implementation Experience in Sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 is preferred. Experience in XML, XSD, SOAP and REST services.
- Expertise in at least one application server; Websphere MQ or JBoss or Weblogic.
- Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using Supply Chain and Logistics Systems.
- IBM Sterling Order Management System Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT), Global Inventory Visibility. Caching technologies is a plus.
- Comprehensive SDLC experience including strong design skills use of UML, patterns.
- Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices.
- Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, or GIT.
- Production environment deployment and maintenance.
- Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems.
- Respond quickly to critical requests.
- Ability to analyze and design data model. Solid hands-on understanding of DB for the Web environment.
- Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high availability.
- Upgrading experience on IBM Sterling Order Management System to 9.3 or higher is a plus.
- Experience working on Omni Channel Implementations with IBM Sterling OMS is a plus.
- Exposure towards Cassandra is a plus.
What You Know
- Set your ECommerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems, applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) environments.
- Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building confidence at client place.
- Train and guide new team members on Sterling technical and business concepts.
- Able to support in design or POC s to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client initiatives.
- Should be excited to work on projects that require both Sterling and Java/J2ee.
- Build services around Sterling using Java, Rest and SOAP web services. Should be very strong in core Java.
- Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented.
- Knowledge on continuous integration is needed.
- You will also ensure that the organization's implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for eCommerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,