About Aindra Labs
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
1. Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of business strategy,
objectives, and goals.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success to execute campaigns.
3. Lead all digital marketing efforts (paid, social & organic). The role entails 3 broad functions:
. Performance Marketing
2. Email marketing
4. Performance Marketing:
0. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness across SEM/ UAC /Social, etc to drive awareness and adoption for the app and website. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
1. Optimize ads to achieve the lowest cost per lead on the website and
app, without compromising user quality. Closely monitor & optimize
CAC & ROAS.
2. Analyze traffic data, flows, funnels on a detailed city and category level
to identify potential leakages and opportunities to grow.
3. Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital
advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy.
4. Lead efforts to utilize a data and experiments-driven methodology to
improve performance marketing effectiveness.
o Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable
0. Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
1. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates ,traffic ,and conversions.
2. Identify keyword gap for SEO improvement and map new content to be
produced for our blog, YT channel and Pinterest and optimize the same
6. Email marketing:
0. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
1. Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflow for these
segments to convert leads into customers.
2. Implement Retention & Reactivation based campaigns to improve
lower funnel conversions.
1. A high degree of ownership in taking things to completion. Can thrive in an
2. Exceptional communication skills. Enthusiasm to write things down for
posterity, build playbooks, and create training manuals. Loves one pagers.
3. The ability to collaborate effectively across teams such as growth, marketing &
4. Knowledge of UAC, Search and Social advertising preferably for consumer
apps. Experience in a performance marketing role across a range of channels;
search, social, affiliate, display, video.
5. Strong experience in website analytics tools highly proficient with google
analytics, tag manager, search console. Knowledge of using data tools such as
marketing automation CRMs like Cleve tap, attribution reporting, and paid
6. Strong knowledge of performance optimization and have a strong
quantitative analysis. An understanding of cohorts, segmentation of user base,
calculations of ROl and funnels is a must.
7. Worked at a fast growing start up for at least 3+ years
8. Past experience in B2C traffic generation, managing digital/mobile advertising.
9. Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence to build
efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
10. Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
11. Experience with automations & SQL is a big plus
at A Fintech Startup in India
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution and drive traffic through various inbound and outbound strategies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Build and manage marketing team in various domains of social media, content, SEO etc.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, some of them are social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, etc.
- Have prior experience in a similar role.
- Open minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Prior marketing and management experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in a similar field. Masters even better!
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
What you need to have:
- Looking for Marketing Executive/ Trainee for US/ Pune based startup.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male candidates having good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent people skills
- Should be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/ she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages