• Must be adept in - Graphic Designing, E-learning Development tools, 2D animation (Motion Graphics and character animation), 3D Animation, Audio-Video Editing
• Obtain and interpret a range of engineering information including raw content, technical notes, storyboards, design specifications, relevant images and videos, and other related documents
• Design learning content including video tutorials, technical walkthroughs, animations, classroom training material, etc.
• Develop 2D and 3D animations, whiteboard animations, motion graphics, 3D modelling along with rendering and Quality check.
• Verify the training material to meet the storytelling and communication need
• Creative ideas to make training more appealing in terms of graphics, concepts, contents & flow.
Must have Skills:
Adobe After Effects, HTML5, 3DS Max/Maya/Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia/Filmora, Audacity/Audition
Articulate Storyline 2/3/360, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate, Vyond
Good to have Skills:
Lectora, iSpring Suite, SCORM Compliance, Adapt Framework, Flash, InDesign, MS Office, team management, and technical writing.
Experience: Minimum 5 Years in animation and/or e-learning development
CTC: 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 per annum
- Understand users, their environment, and how they are interacting with the product
- Iterate and propose solutions that can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals
- Ask the right questions: what, why, when & how, and show curiosity to learn through these
- Have a sense of aesthetics, obsess over details and work towards pixel-perfect designs
- Make rational design decisions and show a sense of reasoning during discussions
- Take ownership of the module at hand, track metrics of the project, and make decisions based on numbers and user research
- Understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan
- Present your design solutions to stakeholders and clearly communicate the designs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative solutions
- Connect with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is the same as designed
- Exposure or contribution to the web or mobile applications
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools for low & high fidelity mockups and designing user flows
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience using user research methods & tools
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions
- Knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other similar tools.
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
Position: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Location: New Delhi
Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products which include:
- Mindler’s Career Platform for Students: The platform aids career discovery, mapping & planning for students through state of the art career guidance tools including career assessments, college planners, entrance exam trackers, virtual internships, profile building, resume building, personalized mentoring, alumni tracking & scholarship discovery
- Mindler’s SAAS Platform for Institutions/ Career Coaches: The platform automates the process of career guidance for career experts & help educators add effectiveness while creating a comprehensive career guidance ecosystem in their institution
- Mindler’s International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) Program: The ICCC program is a multi-level global credentialing programs for educators; jointly delivered along with world’s leading career coach credentialing bodies - NCDA (USA) and CDA (USA)
A Graphic Designer is a critical part of our mission to promote our brand as fresh, innovative and trustworthy. This vital position requires a creative and innovative thinker to create and support our visual brand identity across various channels. As a Graphic Designer at Mindler, you will be working closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and design new graphics, marketing collaterals, blog visuals, infographics and social media posts.
You Should Have:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to innovate, ideate and come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
Visual Designer role demands creativity with good expertise in craft and keen attention to detail. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges, and designing digital products with good communication and presentation skills.
Role & Responsibilities
Create visual interfaces for consumer/enterprise mobile apps (iOS, Android & Hybrid), responsive web apps, and responsive websites
Create scalable design systems & component libraries
Identify and create micro-interactions/transitions/gestures
Create visualizations and infographics as per the need
Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve the goals of the project
Create deliverables/visual assets that communicate the mood, tone, look/feel to help position the product or service
Create assets and style guides for smooth handover of files to development teams Must have Skills
Visual design craft & expertise
Very keen attention to detail
Knowledge of grid systems, typography, and color theory
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others
Ability to plan & deliver projects on time.
Excellent pixel-perfect visual designs for any application you're working on to meet th goals of the project
Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers, and stakeholders
Independent documentation of UI
Timely delivery for any task assigned
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria is not strict
Detailed portfolio is must in which only individual projects / work must be showcased.
Ability to create illustrations is preferred.
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Coreldraw and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Create the templates such that information on the app is easy to find, visually appealing and adhering to international standards and trends
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, service teams in order to create simple, easy-to-use designs
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- Interpret storyboards to tell visual stories that support our solutions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in designing graphics, layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, 3DMax and other relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic design field
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field