We are looking for a .Net Fullstack Developer. Your responsibilities will include developing data communication in a distributed platform and integration with system monitoring. Your primary focus will be developing an end-to-end solution from Back-End to Front-End APIs with the focus on high performance.
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Should have good working knowledge in .NetCore .Net Core, MVC, Web API, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Angular, ASP.Net,VB.Ne
- Should have thorough understanding of RDBMS concepts and be very good in SQL programming
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Methodologies & Design.
- Excellent analytical & communication skills essential
- .Proficient in Functional & Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with expertise in various cloud-native technologies (C#, .NET Core, Web API, Azure, HTML5, CSS3, Angular / React.js, etc).
- Thorough understanding of containers and functions. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is highly desirableExperience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines/CircleCI/Jenkins X).
- Experience deploying workloads to Azure with strong knowledge and understanding of the cloud providers API / associated services and infrastructure and configuration as code frameworks
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit and integration tests is a must
- Demonstrated ability of design and development of applications/ products utilizing a variety of architecture principles, including a microservices architecture.
- Experience working in & leading agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
- Develop Spring based server-side components of Enterprise applications.
- Build self-dependent modules which can integrate with external applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- We're looking for developers with 2-4 years of experience
Required Candidate profile
- 2 - 10 years experience
- Proven experience in server-side java development.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- String Knowledge in Java, Spring framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Perks and BenefitsHealth insurancea learning environmentopportunity to work on cutting edge technologiesexposure to key customers in India and abroadwork closely with senior leadership that has already developed world class products
Tailor and Circus is an online ecommerce brand, looking for full-time a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with the brand on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, deployment and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and internal stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Rails 4 or 5 framework.
- Development and delivery experience with Ruby (1.9, 2.x); Rails (4 or 5).
- Good ability to understand, discuss, design, develop, test, document, and troubleshoot an interactive AJAX enabled Rails application that uses REST, SOAP, SQL.
- Knowledge on AWS is requirement.
- Experience on Heroku, Azure would be an added advantage.,
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum 2-3 years coding experience on Ruby on Rails platform
- Experience in working with Ecommerce products
Are you a developer looking for a fresh challenge and developing exciting new technologies? Meru Data builds software products in the rapidly growing Information Governance space. We’re expanding our team in India and looking for talented engineers with wide-ranging experience. As a member of our young and growing team, you will have the opportunity to impact, grow individually, and shape our engineering practices and culture. We are a passionate team and committed to constantly improving. We have a great startup culture – we work hard, celebrate our wins, and encourage flexibility around work hours. We are looking for like-minded people committed to producing intuitive, high-quality products.
Independently carry out tasks without much guidance
Agile development to implement product specifications with the company CEO
Applies knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
Experience with troubleshooting, debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies in .NET Ecosystem
2+ years of programming experience on .NET stack, Angular
Experience with Web application development – ASP.NET MVC/Web API 2, Angular, C#, Typescript
Experience with Elasticsearch, OpenDistro, SQL Server (SP, UDF, CTE)
Good understanding of OOPS, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns
Ability to prepare both high level and low-level design of the system
Familiarity with CI/CD, GIT, JIRA, Azure
- ORI is an end-to-end provider of AI-powered conversational tools that help enterprises simplify their customer experience, improve conversions and help them get better ROI on the marketing spend. Ori is focused on automating the customer journey through it's AI powered self-service SAAS platform, made by applying design thinking principles and Machine Learning.
- ORI's cognitive solutions provide non-intrusive customer experience for Sales, Marketing, Support & Engagement across IoT devices, sensors, web, app, social media & messaging platforms as well as AR and VR platforms.
- Founded in 2017, We've changed the way AI conversational tools are built and trained, providing a revolutionary experience. Clients who have bet on us are Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield, IKEA and many more.
- At ORI, you’ll be a part of an environment that’s fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. You’ll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing and implement your ideas to deliver solutions that bring about revolutionary change. We are a team that believes in working smarter and partying hard and are looking for A-players to hop on-board a rocket-ship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off!
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess:-
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus- A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, SocketsWhat you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job!!
2. Excellent knowledge of database programming using MS SQL Server viz Excellent knowledge of query execution plan, indexing, query optimization, DBCC commands, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors etc.
4. Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- 7+ Year of experience with Dot Net Technology with MVC Framework: Angular must require.
- Mock-ups and designs into pages complete with CSS, HTML, and Angular Writing tested, idiomatic, asynchronous and documented Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Aware of new features in Angular 7,8,9
- Ability to develop UIT from wireframes & prototypes
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code cooperating with the back- end developer in the process of building the Restful API, Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
Must to have skills:
- Angular with updated version, Dot Net, C# and above, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Typescript, MVC 5, Web API 2.x, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Store Procedures, Triggers.
Good to have skills:
- Dot Net + Angular
US based IT/ Software company Requires Backend Web Developer (Dot net MVC )- Gurgaon(Sector- 34)
One of our client which was established in the year 2002 a part of US set up in the technological hub of North India, Gurgaon, with an objective to provide innovative and intelligent interfaces between you and the technological systems that play an ever-greater role in our lives. At Company we are committed to our customers satisfaction by providing them with ingenious end-to-end solutions using state of the art systems, the latest computing technologies, and all with the economic advantage of an overseas software consulting firm. We have built a honorable reputation in this industry by providing our customer's with the best price, quality, reliability, and support. Our strength is our continuous evolution based on market trends and client feedback.
We have a proven track record of delivering within budget and on time and are very versatile when it comes to understanding a new industry or market segment. Some of our core competencies are listed below.
v Systems Programming
v Embedded Programming
v GIS and Remote sensing
v Geospatial data Intelligence
v Enterprise level applications i.e. CRM, Knowledge Mgmt. System, etc
v Web based Content Management System (WCMS)
v Smart Mobile Device Applications
v Control System and Automation
v Systems Engineering
v Business Process & Document Management applications
We are looking for Sr Dot net MVC developer for our client office in Gurgaon..
PFB the details
1) Client - IT & Consulting MNC
2) Location- Gurgoan
3) Position-Dot net/ Sr Dot net MVC - Developer
4) Experience- 2- 9 years in DOT NET -MVC development
JD is as follows-
-Sud have an experience of atleast 2-6 years with at least 1 year on MVC Projects .
Designation: Dot Net ( MVC) Developer
-Working experience in developing applications with .NET technologies.( Dot net/ MVC)
-Sud have handled MVC projects for at-least a years & Good knowledge of MVC
Experience of Entity Framework
-knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET patterns and practices
-Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems
2) Good to Have
-Reasonable understanding of SQL Server and for integration using https://prolinks.rediffmailpro.com/cgi-bin/prored.cgi?red=http://ADO.NET&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0">ADO.NET
-Experience with SDLC application/development methodologies
-Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
-Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups
Location: Gurgaon (Sec-34)
â€¢ Experience in Design and Development of web-based applications using MVC, C#, & SQL Database at the backend.
â€¢ Experience in deploying web applications on server, knowledge on MVC framework
-Knowledge of Ajax, Java Script, HTML.
â€¢ Excellent logical and analytical skills.
â€¢ Capability to work with deadline.
â€¢ Good knowledge of identifying and solving problems and enjoy working in teams.
- Current ctc & notice period
- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, understanding with 3D technology or engines,cross-team communication and a passion for creative web application development.
● Lead the development of Scapic’s Suite Of Templates
● Create System Architectures for the features to be developed by keeping scale,
reliability and performance in mind
● Minimise the risk and bring in reliability to the development and release of new features
● Build next-generation Spatialized Web Experiences.
● Implement core technology and algorithms for mission critical features and identify new
technologies that can be beneficial for the company and mentor team on those
● Design and develop reusable/distributable web libraries.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Manage the development and sharing of specifications between Backend, Frontend, 3D and DevOps team
● Work with DevOps team to ensure proper CI/CD is in place and maintained for best possible DX for developers
● Work closely with UX / UI designers, product managers, project managers and browser engineers
● Passionate about OSS and W3C specs.
● Lead by example and mentor fellow developers.