About IncubXperts Technoconsulting Pvt Ltd
We are Design Thinkers!
We apply solution-focused methodology to solve complex business problems.
Technical Experience :
- Net development work experience
- Proficiency in NET Development with Net Core.
- Strong object-oriented programming OOPS design skills, SOLID principles and proficiency in software design patterns
- Experience in database MS SQL Server, No SQL
- Solid understanding of Microservices
- Good understanding Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems GitHub and Bitbucket
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
OptiSol Dotnet Team engineers award-winning cloud-native applications to our worldwide customers. We provide simple digital solutions to the complex business problems of our enterprise and startup customers. We look for agile developers with team spirit to continuously deliver value to our customers.
We are a tribe of happy people excited about problem-solving. Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for passionately curious people obsessed with customer happiness.
participating on projects to recommend, develop and implement scalable solutions for Contact Center
software engineering, and ensure that initiatives support the corporate vision.
This person will have daily responsibility for managing and supporting Genesys Contact Center
software, integrations, and related services. This includes, but is not limited to;
● Responsibility for the development of Contact Center custom solutions developed in C# .Net,
Salesforce Apex, and Salesforce Visualforce pages.
● Work with Sr. Engineer(s) to provide seamless service delivery and support of the software
● Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to
ensure top quality software
● Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines
● Assist with the ongoing evolution and development of the Genesys solution
● Designs, codes (at least 80%), debugs and optimizes Salesforce Apex code, Visualforce pages, or
C# .Net code, including both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools, such
as configuration management and development/test environments.
● Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
● Identify and perform troubleshooting regarding reported incidents, logs, and all other assigned
issues in order to sustain system up time & operational stability
● Provide Tier 1 & 2 software engineering and support during critical incidents as necessary.
Respond to detected and reported problems and interface with appropriate personnel to ensure
quick resolutions and appropriate notification during outages or periods of degraded
● Will be accountable for using project lifecycle methodology including following project
specifications and completing documentation to successfully deliver projects on-time and
within budget and scope.
● Automate routine processes and tasks using scripting techniques as needed.
● Must be willing and able to alter shift schedule as user support demands change or technical
projects require. This may require evening, weekends or night shift work for various lengths of
time, including on-call rotation.
● Participate in team meeting, brainstorming sessions and attend all appropriate training and
Educational Qualification & Experience:
● 2 – 4 years related experience
● Bachelor’s degree (B.A / B.S / M.S.) or equivalent work experience
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Technology or a
related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience in the technology field.
● Application development experience in Salesforce Apex, .NET, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, CSS,
and other web development technologies.● Any Software Engineering certifications
● Working knowledge in Software Engineering methodologies
1. Expert knowledge of Salesforce Apex coding, Experience reading application logs.
2. Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity
3. Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
4. Working knowledge of SQL
5. Strong understanding of LAN/WAN networks and TCP/IP
● Working knowledge of scripting languages
1. Proven ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
2. Proven attention to detail and organizational skills
3. Ability to lift 50lbs
4. Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting applications in a Windows enterprise
● Well-developed problem solving and documentation skills.
● Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical managers.
● Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as
● Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, with business units, and maintain a
positive attitude at all times
● Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
● Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
● Must have excellent English verbal and written skills
● The ability to work and team effectively with clients, management, and staff members in a
multi-tiered, fast-paced environment
Good to have:
● Support 24/7/365 data center environment by providing on-call support rotation
● 6+ years of related experience in software engineering and / or certifications are a plus
● Experience with CTI integrations
- 9+ years of experience is required
- Experience in .Net application development & Architecture.
- Experience in .net core and microservices
- Experience in Azure is good to have
- Contributed towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required in at least 2 development projects
- Should have worked and have good hands-on experience in bespoke application development in the following technologies :
- Experience with front end UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, TypeScript and one of Angular or ReactJS framework
- Experience with web service standards (Web API, MVC, SignalR, WCF, REST, XML, JSON and SOAP).
- Good understanding and implemetntation of software design patterns such as MVC, repository, dependency injection, inversion of control, singleton unit of work and others.
- Database Design an implementation knowledge on SQL queries, functions, packages, triggers and replication
- Should have deep understanding and experience in Microsoft technologies. Responsible for detailed technical design at a solution level.
- Automation experience on Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration testing is an added advantage.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Should have the following technological experience
- Able to build management using any version control tools such as Github, TFS or SVN.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology is required.
Role: Blockchain Developer with .Net
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in developing object-oriented applications
- Must have hands on experience on C# & WebAPI.
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Participate in technical communication within the team and to other groups, prepare technical design documents.
- Must have a basic hands on experience on Ethereum Blockchain and Solidity
- Good to have exposure to Azure.
- Positive attitude, Smart work, problem solving attitude, ready to upgrade skills with latest technologies
- Developing technical specifications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Required Blockchain(Ethereum) Experience: 3 to 6+ Months
Required C#, .Net Experience: 2+ year
Overall Experience: 2 – 3 years
Functional Area: https://www.naukri.com/it-software-qa-&-testing-jobs">IT Software – Development and Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time