Winjit is one of Indias leading technology providers with over a decade of experience in
innovating engineering solutions across industries. Founded in 2004, by two technology
enthusiasts. It specializes in designing strategic, state-of-the-art, AI-first approach solutions
to all business problems. With more than 15 years of undertaking technical challenges and
building robust AI solutions, Winjit establishes meaningful and ingenious strategies, maps
curative solutions to help stand out within the automation industry. Winjit helps to design and
develop agile solutions that range from IoT solutions to a wide range of multiple artificial
intelligence-based platforms strategically crafted to your requirements.
We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Sr. Software Engineer to develop, create,
and modify next generation computer applications software or specialized utility programs
throughout our company.
Develop repeatable processes; clearly communicate ideas and expectations
Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics
Identify, research, and present new solutions to old problems as technology and
Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with
Create fault-tolerant programming and a thorough QC process
Create scalable, automated solutions to save time and resources and/or increase
Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Continuing education to stay up to date on emerging technologies and best
Design and develop new mobile applications and features
Ensure quality of application by Testing, debugging, and maintaining the
application software throughout the product lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0 (C#) (Minimum 1 year in .net is must have)
- MS SQL/TSQL
- Html and/or CSS
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
1. 3-5 years of experience in UI development on Angular.
3. Hands-on experience in Angular 10 or above version.
4. Strong knowledge of REST API.
5. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and a Java background.
6. Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Should have strong Angular JS knowledge.
8. Experience in backend testing framework.
9. Good communication skill & ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
10. Node and MongoDB Experience will be an add on
1. Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistency minimize errors.
2. Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethics.
3. Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (with a path to becoming CTO) to join our founding team! We're a B2B SaaS startup with a young vibrant culture taking this idea from inception to impact.
About the job
We want to talk to you if:
- You've built multiple, kick-ass Chrome extensions
- You've built commercial apps using chat frameworks (e.g. Chat 21/Getstream.io etc.)
- You have experience building multi-platform apps (Web + mobile web)
- Have built or implemented integration frameworks at scale (or experience with iPaaS frameworks)
- You are obsessive about clean, optimized & scalable code with copious documentation
- You are excited about building out a team and have aspirations to become a CTO
Having B2B SaaS Startup experience is preferred and a big plus
SmartCue wants to make product demos more effective and as a result help sales teams optimize their sales cycles. Our fundamental belief is that everything we build must eliminate or reduce friction for a salesperson.
Fast Track Your Application
- Think about the Ideal Customer for SmartCue
- Download the trial for SmartCue, sign up, download, experience the product, and provide feedback on how to overhaul the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the customer
We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work.
The idea is to identify folks who get what we are trying to do with SmartCue and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Here is a video walkthrough for additional context - https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347" target="_blank">https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347
- In this position, you must be ready for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Our ideal candidate is willing to be flexible and able to wear many hats.
- Must have experience engineering and scaling technologies & teams with a proven track record of success.
- Our perfect candidate is well-versed in Chrome Extensions, creating delightful front-end experiences for users, enjoys building and scaling the backend infrastructure, and has an itch to adopt the newest technologies.
- Remote forever, if you like!
- Develop + understand the technological roadmap
- Develop feature rollout systems and processes
- Develop strategies and solutions from customer discovery sessions
- Hire + manage outside/contracted engineering talent
- Scale while staying lean through the early stages up to fundraising
- Oversee ClickUp for project and product management, roadmap, bugs, and backlog grooming
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize user experience, onboarding and reduce churn
- Oversee security + compliance strategies
- Help field support desk inquiries
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
Vacancy: Full Stack Senior developer for BeYoungBrands start-up - Paris.
We are a small innovative team with a big-picture vision.
Our goal - to help people be healthier, younger, happier and to live long and active lives.
We are advocates of holistic approach and inclusion. We believe that the best results are brought by uniting science and ancient wisdom which science cannot explain yet.
Our goal is very challenging – we want to create a one-point access tool to manage induvial wellbeing and health (with a collaboration platform with doctors) from the convenience of home and smartphones.
Our goal if far beyond just teaching how to eat and exercise healthier. We want gradually to transform the way a patient and client talk and communicate about health issues.
Our future network of doctors will include only best medicines embracing the holistic approach to each client, accepting limitation and negative impacts of some modern therapies and willing to accept the usage of alternative and holistic therapies by their patients.
The successful candidate to join our team will be the first architect of our ambitious project. Along with immensely challenging tasks and responsibility, he/she will have joy of being the person to layout the design and develop the initial model of the product.
We are looking for a self-starter with already proven experience. The job will have a title of senior developer and an employee will have to deliver to its title. We put great worth on the personality of a candidate and his/her ability to get things done, to deliver results and to quickly update one’s knowledge based on the requirement of a task at hand.
3+ years of experience
Internal Title: Senior Developer
Experience Range: Mid Level with a proven track record in the development
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (Required)
- Master (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for front and backend development.
- Build a layout for structured system data and regularly feed and update it.
- Conceptualizing and developing the data, programming and analysis for online behaviour.
- Building a first draft of the AI algorithm.
- Programming machine learning and its applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack developer (Anyone project would do, we are open for freshers with great knowledge and proven experience too).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong understanding of data structures/algorithm.
- Experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications.
- Responsive Web Design Development experience
- Experience in web libraries.
- Experience with one or more of databases.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices.
- Must have flexibility in work hours
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event-Driven architectural patterns.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Very strong Integration knowledge is desired.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Deliveries plan and personal achievements goal for a
role of Senior developer in BeYoungBrands
- First 3 months at the role
- Develop and builds a new multilingual website to reflect the main features of the project and backend structure.
- Build initial backend design and architecture.
- Develop personal area zone with automated functions.
- Develop security strategy to protect sensitive client information.
- Start building algorithm on existing processes and activities of a clients. Integarate currently available research into algorithm.
- Be support on daily tasks and automations.
- Propose and replace external resources for automation or selling tools with own development plan.
- Second 3 months at role:
- Continue developing interactive client area.
- Work further on algoright with integrating research database, database of clients actions and reported results.
- Start building mobile application for everyting what is already done in platform.
- Build food extension of the platform and mobile section to it with full food directory database, menu planning, photo recognition, input areas and calories calculations.
- Start building exercise module (possible with 3rd party license to use, to be discussed), with video, calories count, instructions, etc.
Must have Skills:
Node JS, React JS, HTML, CSS, Redis, Maria DB, MS SQL,
Docker container orchestration
- Experience and willingness to work in Full Stack Coding
- Experience in Redis & Socket programming
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and high-performance API/middleware using Node JS
- Developing interactive, mobile responsive web applications in React JS
- Experience in using GIT for version control
- Knowledge of docker/docker swarm, Containerized implementations·
- Experience: Development of critical real time application in NBFC/Broking industry
- Environment: AWS or any cloud tech
- ##Candidates from Capital market,Trading, Stock broking, Investment Banking will be preferred
The task is to develop a platform for access to documents, books, and technical documentation, which are not publicly available on the Internet. It is oriented to those specialists and engineers who are engaged in innovations (for example, Toyota R&D). The main advantage of the platform is that all documents are collected in one place and there is a smart and specific search of the necessary documents, information inside the documents. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are used.
The customer is the American global information company IHS (is on the 11th place in the Forbes list of the fastest growing innovative companies). Is engaged in the production of a unique proprietary software product, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, SAMSUNG, SONY, etc.).
- Commercial experience in C#, .NET Core, Angular for 3+ years;
- Experience with CSS3;
- WEB API knowledge;
- DBMS skills - PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Knowledge and experience with Azure Pipelines;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with Kafka queue;
- Understanding of software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud);
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE Full Stack Engineer DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, design and develop web applications and SPA’s i.e., UI/UX, and underlying backend – API’s, security framework, scalable microservices etc.
- Daily Grind: Interface with the product manager, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap.
- Career Progression: Senior Full Stack Engineer, Technical Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Angular/React, Strong UI/UX skills
- Very strong python background, TDD, CI/CD,
- Software design skills i.e., OOPs, design patterns
- SQL, NoSQL – design of schemas and databases
- Microservices architecture, Cloud native apps
Good to Have
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Distributed Systems
- Exposure to ML and Data Science
- Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Kafka, Graph databases
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team
Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues Provide top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have:
Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
Strong Experience with NodeJS and Express JS.
Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
Good to have: Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.
Object Oriented Concepts & Design skills
Programming Fundamentals (Java / JEE / Spring) and Debugging Skills
Experience with Presentation Layer technology stack Angular 7 and above, HTML5, CSS3 and above, RxJS & PrimeNG
Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven/Gradle, Sonarcube, Artifactory, Jira
Ability to design and Perform design / code reviews
Experience with Unit / Integration Testing (Karma & Mockito).
Experience with Java / J2EE / Spring frameworks , Data Layer (JPA / Hibernate)
Design Skills - Application of Design Patterns / UML
Understanding of complete SDLC - Traditional Waterfall / Agile Programming
Experience in developing SOAP & RESTful services
Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality
Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members
Excellent Communication and collaboration skills