We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Hands on experience in ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core, MVC, SQL, Restful Web
- Good experience in Angular 2 and above (or) ReactJs
- Immediate to 15 days joiners
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and OOPS concepts.
- Good in Database design and Query Optimization.
- Good in writing SQL functions and stored procedures for MYSQL.
- Good understanding of OOPS/OOAD.
- Must be passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
- Modify and implement features as per customer requirements.
- Work on UI/UX and basic knowledge of version-controlling with GIT.
- Develop/Integrate APIs, so that we can integrate them with other applications.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
This is a remote working position with preference to applicants who can start immideatly.
- Handsome experience in React and Typescript
- Full Stack development
- Passion towards Code Review
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
Required Skills and Stack
- Expertise in Java / Typescript / ES6+
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Spring / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Experience with React 16+
- Version Control - Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
Have you ever wondered why computing experiences are still limited to specific devices such as Desktops, Laptops and Cell phones? Why the walls, tables or whiteboards around us do not function as computers which blend in our environments and we can interact with them seamlessly via touch and gestures?
Imagine a technology which can turn any flat surface in the world around you such as a wall, a whiteboard or a piece of furniture into a touch surface. Now further picture if this can be achieved with a sensor by just scanning at the surface from a distance - without adding any electronics in the surface itself?
Cybernetyx (www.cybernetyx.com) is a Germany-based multinational technology group focused on human-machine interface solutions. Cybernetyx is the World's No. 1 OEM/ODM technology developer and market leader in Interactive Projection industry via its industry-leading EyeRISTM interactive vision systems. Cybernetyx has offices across the globe with Manufacturing facilities in South Korea and China. Cybernetyx celebrates the opening of our brand new R&D facility at Bangalore in 2018, being our third facility in India, post the launches of both successful operations in NOIDA in 2013.
EyeRISTM technology powers millions of interactive projection and display solutions including the products of NEC Display, ViewSonic Corporation, SONY, Delta, TATA Interactive and IL&FS.
World's top display manufacturing companies today are licensing and integrating the ground-breaking EyeRISTM computer vision interactive technology into their products - and transforming how humans have interacted with their computers and displays like never before. We are building the future of all human-machine interaction - much beyond the limitations of the keyboard, mouse or the tiny touchscreens on our cellphones.
At Cybernetyx, our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users interact with computers and use technology effectively to teach, brainstorm, share ideas with another. We need a programmer who works on full-stack- MEAN, has sound knowledge of working with NodeJS for both backend and frontend development, to develop web application for one of our industry leading Ed-Tech Brand.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and you You- ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You get a scrum master to help guide the process. We foster developer empowerment and keep management layers and meetings to a minimum. We believe in experimentation over lengthy discussions.
# WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don- t have time because of family obligations etc, we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
# Technical Skills:
- Command on Full STACK web application development preferably MERN.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- 2+ years of programming experience
- B.E. or M.E. Computer Science or related field.
- EC2 on AWS
- and most importantly Serverless
You will be responsible for helping to support a healthcare diagnostics platform aimed at changing the diagnostic world by executing dev roadmap priorities, ensuring that projects are completed to specification, completed within established time frame, and code is developed with high quality, is maintainable, scalable, flexible, extensible, and especially reliable.
- 5+years’ experience in progressive development or architect roles
- Very strong programming skills in one or more of the above languages
- Deep understanding of back end systems; AWS architectures and managed service ecosystems
- Good understanding with web/app design workflow including user research, user scenario, user persona, sitemap, wireframing, and mockups
- Design, develop and implement quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines
- Create Technical Design documents, understand technical designs and translate into the application requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participate in code and design review process
- Write unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent English communication skills are required
- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth
Required Nodejs,Mongodb,java,reatjs, Java,Spring