Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
2-4 year experience in Web application development
We are hiring for the position of .Net Developer with
Skill Set: .Net , ASP.Net or ASP.Net mvc , MVC or MVC FRAMEWORK
Exp: 3-6 years
Years of experience-3 to 5 Years
skills set-.net mvc,asp.net mvc,dot net mvc developer
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
-Experience in Developing Web-Based App, SDLC & software engineering, Unit Testing.
We are looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer to develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements and system technical specifications. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Software Development Engineer responsibilities include analysing requirements, define system functionality and writing code in the companys current technology stack. The candidate is expected to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) process from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. You should be a team player with a keen eye for detailed and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in SDLC, Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g., Java), strong computer science fundamentals we’d like to meet you.
Years of experience : 2 to 10 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
The overview of this position (based in Chennai, India) includes:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Technology professional with experience in designing and managing the implementation of future looking, flexible and reusable, enterprise applications and components.
- Expert in translating business requirements into an application design that includes Data Model, Web Screens, Web Services, and batch processing.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Deploy programs, gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Good interpersonal and technology understanding skills
- Evaluate open-source components and integrate into product pipeline
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Strong Java, development skills (JAVA, J2EE, STRUTS, SPRING, Web Services, Eclipse, UI screens, AngularJS, React.JS)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong knowledge on databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server and NoSQL databases)
- Understanding of various deployment servers (Apache Tomcat is a must)
- Understanding of OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge is a must.
- Strong understanding in creating and maintaining web services.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Implementation and release management activities
- Good understanding of unit/system and functional testing methodology
- Experience working in large transaction-based systems
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience documenting technical functions
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Experience in Linux based systems, development of shell-based scripts.
- Training on the coding paradigms, guidelines, frameworks, usage of the applications would be provided by the engineers
- Periodic training sessions would be conducted by the technical architects in terms of technology and skills to be learnt
- Periodic, structured training would be provided on the applications Hours & Environment
- Typical 40 hours of work a week
- Depending on the requirements, work hours may have to be extended during the day, weekend
We are looking for a Curriculum Content Developer and Designer for Computer Science (Coding) subject from Grade 1 to 10. The curriculum Designer’s responsibilities include creating detailed, engaging curriculum and quality resources. You should be passionate about learning and aware of how digital technology has reshaped education. You should have excellent technical writing, research, and communication skills. Selected candidate will be responsible for grade wise content outlines, preparing detailed interactive content, examples, assessments, training modules, teachers manual etc.
- Conduct research and develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Create stimulating lesson plans and recommend interesting additional resources.
- Develop a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning.
- Write engaging content that allows learners to meet their learning goals
- Visualize and conceptualize graphics that suit the target audience
- Create high-quality assessment questions for evaluating students’ skills
- Create supplementary teacher and student guides, as well as resource packs.
- Collaborate with other writers, graphic designer, and web designers to create new learning resources.
- Create tests, exams and other formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of curriculum.
- Computer Science / IT teaching experience will add advantages
- Master’s degree preferable
- Excellent collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong digital and research skills.
- Strong planning skills, vision, creative intelligence.
- Having 1-5 year of experience in similar domain.
- Appropriate educational background (minimum- Graduate in Computer Science /BE /B.Tech in Computer Science)
- Good knowledge in computer programming languages
We are looking for talented Technical Managers to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2ee based technologies and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team,
- Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates,
- Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically,
- Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer,
- Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere