About iWeb Technology Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skill set by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
Designation: .Net Developer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications by understanding the project requirements.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work as a part of agile team by collaborating with the software team.
- 2 to 6 years of total experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficient in C#
- Proficient in OOPS concepts
- Proficient in MVC.
- Proficient .NET Core 3.1, .Net 5.0
- Proficient in Angular Or react JS
- Entity Framework 6 and EF Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Modern web development with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in WebAPI
- Unit and integration testing with MS Unit or NUnit
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with Agile development using SCRUM methodology.
- Individual contributor and ability to perform with minimum guidance.
- Sound knowledge and experience in SOLID principles and industry best practices using Microsoft Technologies is must.
- Experience in RESTful services
- Experience in Azure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Proper Reporting & Documentation.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS with working knowledge of MVC.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of front end UI design preferred.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills in English, self-starter.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Experience is preferred.
JOB LOCATION- NAVSARI-
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Architect new systems and improve existing ones by instrumenting best practices and technologies.
- Identify and build automated tools for release management, deployment, monitoring and reporting
- Identity and implement latest technologies and frameworks for application system stack, deployments, automation, capacity management, resource orchestration and availability.
- Responsible for fixing support escalation cases and conducting post-incident reviews / Root Cause Analysis.
Our client is looking for a Senior/Lead Full Stack .Net Developer for their headquarter office which is located in San Francisco, California. Looking for top-notch developers who are passionate and well-versed with modern technologies like .Net Core, MVC, SQL, and JS frameworks.
This position gives you an opportunity to lead exciting projects, work directly with teams in the US and with super smart people that you can learn from, and contribute to their knowledge.
- 7-15 years of experience in software development.
- Hands-on design and coding are required.
- Expertise in React.JS.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group, and more
- Flexible remote work
The company is the industry-leading collection of online destinations (including Astrology.com, Horoscope.com, Keen, and PsychicCenter) providing spiritual guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. They are passionate about connecting people with the world's best advisors (including psychics, tarot card readers, life coaches, and more) and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
A team of over 100 employees is powered by their diverse perspectives and company core values:
- They are humble. They believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others perspectives
- They think like owners. They make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- They challenge limiting beliefs. They are at their best when they identify and shatter the status quo expectations.
The company is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
Having experience in developing both front-end and back-end in .Net Projects.
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework preferably the latest version.
Strong Knowledge on MVC, Web Services, Entity Framework, Store Procedure and LINQ.
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Skill for writing reusable libraries.
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Knowledge of concurrency patterns
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
Experience/Knowledge in popular web application frameworks such as Angular2.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Experience/Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Having experience in Angular 2 ( type script), SQL and web services is A MUST
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools preferably Git.
Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
2) Experience of working with source control and bug tracking tools used for development
3) Experience in developing user interfaces using bootstrap for web applications
4) Exposure to OOPS concept
5) Exposure to different Framework & principles for SDLC development
6) Exposure to writing stored procedures, views & designing tables.
7) The developer will be an integral part of Applications engineering team.
8) Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI for web applications.