About Locusnine - Who We Are. What Do We do?
Locusnine Innovations, A Verto Company, is a product design and engineering studio based out of Pune, India. We are a studio committed to positively impacting our clients, working with them to manifest their ideas sustainably into solutions, products, services, and reality. We help turn thoughts into things, bring their greatest potential to life and scale them with people. With our focus on Cloud, Mobile, UX & UI, and Product Management we can accelerate business transformation by enabling businesses to build-better-ship-better. We participate and optimize every part of the product life-cycle, right from the pre-sales to ideation from designing to actually building the product with/for the company; thereby enabling the companies to manage their business while we manage their tech bit.
Jobs at Locusnine Innovations - A Verto Company
What we need
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 6 years of professional experience in any object oriented languages and have executed considerable work in nodeJS along with any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer and/or React along with at least a working knowledge of developing scalable distributed cloud applications on Azure, AWS or on-premises using Kubernetes or Apache Mesos.
- Design RESTful APIs
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Experience with different databases, including strong working knowledge of MySQL and relational databases
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end.
- Comfortable with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm etc.
- Design and develop dockerized applications which will be deployed flexibly either on the cloud or on-premises depending on business requirements
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of professional development experience using any object oriented language
- Have developed and delivered at least one application using nodeJs
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with relational as well as MySQL databases
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!