Jobs at Cred
what you will do?
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED App aimed at ios mobile devices.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
you should apply if you:
- possess 1+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design
- experienced in swift, or have a strong desire to shift to swift
- strong understanding of algorithms
- have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, and synchronization
- strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks
- mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership
- work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
People hiring at Cred
About the company
About the company
SmartAudit is the world's smartest cloud-based workpaper management solution built for SMPs.
At Smart Audit, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.