We are looking for a smart creative for the role of Software Engineer (Android / iOS) for our client, a dynamic tech Startup in Financial Services, funded by marquee investors & also part of Y Combinator.
About our client
A mobile-first SaaS solution that makes salary calculation and payments simple & convenient for small businesses. In the App, salaries are automatically calculated for different wage types after considering attendance, leaves, allowances, overtime pay, and salary advances. Business owners can disburse wages to all workers and file government-mandated compliance requirements in a single click. What used to take a few days can now be done in a few minutes using our App.
Importance of the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Android/iOS development.
Your interesting work will include the following:
- Design and build advanced app features for Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Who we are looking for?
- 2+ years experience in Java, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns OOAD
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile Applications to back-end services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in writing Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Why this opportunity?
Hear it directly from our client:
- We will ensure that you will be empowered to do the most important and impactful work of your career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Get exposure to customers spread across India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia & other SEA countries.
- We offer comprehensive benefits and perks. We don’t want money to ever be a worry. So you can focus on doing your best work.
- Our launch response has been splendid. We'd love to have smart people like you on board with us to continue growing.